Friday, May 18, 2012

Rain rain go away

First day on the law campus and it was pouring down rain! Apparently many many students here in BA just don't go to class when it's raining outside.. It felt like home! Haha :) But although there were few students on campus today we got to learn a lot about Cru's history at this specific school and our goal for this summer. I would like to ask you all to pray specifically for this law campus. Please pray that God will bring up students for us to talk to, and that those conversations would be fruitful and add to the ministry on this campus. This movement is just starting out and only has two student leaders, Mika & Juan Pablo. Please pray for them and on the impact they might have on their school. Finally, I would please ask that you guys be praying specifically for the future leaders of this country, as so many of the nation's former presidents have graduated from the very same campus we will be ministering on! Pray that God's presence will be unmistakably felt throughout this campus, and all of the colleges in Buenos Aires. Thank you all again so much for your support! I am still so amazed that I have been blessed with the wonderful opportunity to be here and witness the awesome things God is doing in this city! Miss you all, and see you soon! Besos!

3 comments:

  1. We are praying for all of you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenna,
    Please know that you are in my prayers. I pray that this trip will have a positive effect on so many people. I think it is truely a blessing to have such a wonderful young lady as yourself in our corner. Keep up the good work and God Speed.
    Ms. Tonya
    Semmes Murphey Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so so much! It means the world!

    ReplyDelete