Tuesday, May 15, 2012

¡¡Estamos aqui!!

WE MADE IT!!! We are now safe and sound in the beautiful Buenos Aires!! Just had a wonderful lunch of empanadas and now it's off to go exchange money for pesos! I am so in awe of this city and so thankful for this opportunity! Can't wait to head off to campus bright and early tomorrow morning! Already loving this city!!

4 comments:

  1. We are all so proud of you! Be sure to post pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you baby, and are looking forward to your updates!

    Te Amo! Papá

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dad, just saying you don't want to be telling your daughter "te amo". "amo" or Amor is a romantic more physical love. Just letting you know so you don't freak out any of her new Argentinian friends :) Te quiero Mckenna. Espero que estas feliz y todo es bien.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Point taken son. Perhaps I will stick to English from now on, a language which I manage to mangle slightly less frequently.

    ReplyDelete